First up, a cleavage enhancing Caprice number for those of us who were at the back of the boob queue:
|Kayla Banded Underwire Bra|
|Panache Tango Balconette Bra|
|Stella McCartney Jodie Rocking Contour Bra|
|Freya Sweet Dreams Chemise|
- First things first - it's got to match...and this top tip applies 365 days a year. Don't go out there without matching bra and pants. You never know who you might meet and don't forget the hospital scenario (drilled into me as a child) - you do NOT want to find yourself rushed to A&E in mismatched undies - what would the doctors and nurses say? Because they notice these things...
- Don't buy anything for Valentines that you wouldn't happily wear every day - sexy is about more than the colour or style..it's about being comfortable in what you're wearing
- Get measured - we've all heard this so many times but I speak from experience when I tell you the difference it makes, with and without clothes!
- Chose different colours - grey and pink are far more flattering to wear than black or red
- Take care when washing your smalls - they last AGES if you look after them right. Again speaking from experience.
But at the end of the day, it's ok to do what a fair percentage of mums will do on the night and don some gorgeous, comfy, cosy PJ's...
|Adore Silk Blend Thermals|
Happy Valentines ladies - want to share what you'll be wearing on the evening?!
There could be a prize in it for the funniest answer...