The Warehouse Butterfly scarf is going to Ruth Loughran McCormack. Congratulations and watch this space for a picture of Ruth wearing her new scarf.
But don't be disappointed if you didn't win, for I have another great competition starting today and running until Tuesday 3rd April.
The guys at Room 31 who supplied the fabulous jumper I wore yesterday, have generously offered a £25 voucher to spend on some lovely clothing on their website as my next prize. What do you have to do I hear you cry? Lots of ways to get your name in the hat...
1. Comment below telling me what from the Room 31 website you would spend your voucher on. Have a look through the site by clicking on this link.
2. Share my Facebook status about this competition, which you'll find on my Facebook page here.
3. Share Room 31's Facebook status about the competition (after 'liking' their page here)
4. Retweet the @schoolgatestyle competition message on Twitter
5. Retweet the @Room31fashion competition message on Twitter
Easy peasy...get entering now!