I wasn't planning to blog today but I just found out about Newry's Style City 2012 event which kicks off this Saturday with a fantastic line-up of free and ticketed events and couldn't wait to share with you, along with some of the gorgeous promotional photos - all of the clothes can be bought locally in Newry.
7 for all mankind Jeans £129 from Silk, Ted Baker tulip print tops £99 from Silk, Orange Heels (Marian) £95 Cahill Brothers, Brown Shoulder Bag £32.50 Marks and Spencer. 4 ring set £10 from Dorothy Perkins £10, Chunky Ring £8.50 Dorothy Perkins
Saturday 24th March:
· Buttercrane Shopping Centre- Models on the Mall and Street Style 11am-4pm FREE
· The Quays Shopping Centre- Final The Quays Next Top Model- 1pm-5pm FREE
Sunday 25TH March
· Newry Speed Styling – Canal Court Hotel 7pm-10pm Ticketed event £5Wednesday 28th March
· Newry Style City Catwalk Show, Bellini’s, Door 7pm for 7.30pm start. Tickets £8
Saturday 31st March
· Buttercrane Shopping Centre- On mall Wedding Fayre FREE
· The Quays- Stylish Flash Mob FREE
· Rose print dress £130 by Phase 8 at Debenhams at The Quays, Ti Sento sterling silver and grey pearl necklace £130 and ring £65 from Jack Murphy Jewellers
So if you're looking for some Summer style inspiration, head Newry direction next week. Let me know if you're planning on going too as I'm hoping to make at least one of the events. More information and more event listings on the following links:
See you all tomorrow!