Most of us have been impacted by a family member or friend with heart health issues so when the British Heart Foundation asked me if I would help kick off their new fundraising initiative 'Rock Up In Red' I was delighted to get involved and knew that you, my fabulous blog readers would love it for the same two reasons as me - it's fashion related and there's a handbag to be won!
So the Rock Up In Red promotion will run on Friday 1st February and the BHF is asking that whether you’re at work, school or in your local community, you Rock Up In Red and ask all your friends, family and colleagues to do the same! It's not just about clothes, you could have crimson nails, burgundy boots or scarlet hair..it all counts. Everything you need to organise a Rock Up In Red day is in the free fundraising pack that you can order on the Rock Up In Red website or by calling the hotline on 0300 330 0645.
Get everyone in your school, work-place, coffee morning or just in your house, to donate what they can afford and every penny of this will fund research, support and education services run by the BHF.
I know you're really wondering when am I going to tell you about the handbag…ok, here it is - a gorgeous red Radley cross body beauty…
This is a limited edition Radley bag and it's not yet available to buy. But you could win it here in two weeks time. The competition is a photo one. I need you to post a photo to the School Gate Style Facebook page or to Twitter, mentioning @schoolgatestyle and the hashtag #RockUpInRed. If you don't have access to either or if you are having technical challenges, simply email email@example.com with your photo and I'll post it up for you. The competition is open until the 18th January and the photo doesn't have to be a whole you - you can photograph your hair, your shoes, a bracelet, your nails. Just as long as it's red!
Good luck & don't forget to read more about Rock Up In Red & order your fundraising pack on this link!
Rock Up In Red – Blog Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is http://www.schoolgatestyle.com/
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident. Only one entry per person.
- The competition opens on Friday 4th January and closes at midnight on Friday 18th January, all entries must be submitted within these dates to be eligible to win.
- The prize is a Radley handbag, no purchase necessary.
- There is only one Radley handbag per winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize or cancel the draw at any time.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters.
- The winner will be judged by the Promoter and the judge’s decision is final.
- Only the winner will be notified.
- All BHF employees, associates and direct suppliers are ineligible to enter.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by midnight, 18th February 2013, the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure to submit entries before the competition closing date.
- The name of the winner will notified by the Promoter after the competition closing date.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any data collected is for prize draw purposes and to contact and notify the winner only.